Monday, March 23, 2009

The God light reveals what is true, and I embrace it.

something from kak mawaralias..TQ

The God light reveals what is true, and I embrace it.

Without much thought, I might attach a negative label to a situation or person. Such an attitude caused me to come to that negative conclusion before I actually knew the person or had all the facts about a situation.

On second look--when I'm looking for the good--I find good. The situation I was a bit leery of becomes an opportunity for me to learn something of value. Taking the initiative to talk with the person I thought was aloof, I find that he/she responds with genuine interest.

The transformation is not with the situation or person. It actually happens in my own thoughts and attitude. As I let the wisdom of the inner God be my guide, I experience a transformation. The God light reveals what is true, and I embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment